Training and awareness
There are a number of training and awareness sessions offered by MPLS as part of our ED&I Training Programme, including
- ‘Being an effective bystander’
- ‘Creating an inclusive culture’
- ‘Intersectional allyship’
All of these (and more!) can be found on our MPLS ED&I Training Programme page.
Along with the central Equality and Diversity Unit, we are also pleased to offer a couple of LGBT+ specific sessions:
- LGBT+ Role Models: Monday 14 February, 10:00-11:30 - What does it mean to be an LGBT+ role model? What barriers might there be and how best to overcome them? Have the opportunity to meet some other role models in a supportive and safe space.
- LGBT+ Allies: Wednesday 18 May, 10:00-12:30 - What does it mean to be an LGBT+ ally? Learn how to become a supportive and effective ally.
To register for either session, please email the EDU directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org