EUREKA: Singapore open competition
15 June 2020
Singapore Globalstars call for projects with Eureka countries
- The consortium should include at least two companies that are independent from each other, one company for Singapore and one company from the UK.
- Ensure the project’s maximum total grant to UK applicants is no larger than £350,000.
- Research organisations, public sector organisations or charities can be partners on the project but cannot lead the UK consortium. The UK research organisations in your consortium can share up to 30 percent of the UK total eligible project costs.
- Total eligible costs per project are expected to be between £100,000 and £1 million. This includes costs from all partners, from the UK and all other countries. The total grant available to the UK applicants is up to £350,000.
- Competition opens: Call opens: 8 June 2020. Deadline for Eureka Application: 15 October 2020
- Projects should result in a new product, industrial process or service, be innovative and involve a technological risk.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and proposal development support.