Innovation and Business Partnerships Team
Welcome to the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Innovation and Business Partnerships team.
We work with our academic community at Oxford and key external partners to help facilitate interdisciplinary research which finds solutions to some of the world’s greatest challenges.
We aim to inform the research agenda and nurture research funding opportunities to optimise the ability to innovate through the combined power of cutting-edge science and business acumen.
The team brings a wide experience of working across technology sectors, government funding agencies and academia. We work closely with colleagues across the University, including the Development Office, Research Services and the technology transfer team at Oxford University Innovation.
For businesses we offer:
- gateway support to companies looking to work with Oxford’s world-leading researchers
For researchers we offer:
- the development and delivery of collaborative partnerships with government and business partners
- expert perspectives on early stage-research translation strategy
- advice, support and funding for research partnerships or exploitation projects
We can help leverage:
- EPSRC and STFC Impact Acceleration Accounts
- Industry-facing EPSRC schemes such a Prosperity Partnerships
- Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Oxford University Strategic Innovation Fund