Event - School-University Partnerships - learn more
1 September 2017
Public Engagement - report Public Engagement - training
The School-University Partnerships Initiative (SUPI) was a four-year RCUK-funded programme to explore and improve the way Universities work in partnership with schools and colleges. This event is taking a look at the work of the initiative to share learning and inspire practice.
Join the National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement on Thursday 5 October, 10am - 4pm at Woburn House, London, for the "Reimagining School-University Partnerships: the SUPI programme" event that is designed to:
- SHARE learning and good practice from the RCUK School-University Partnerships Initiative (SUPI) - and beyond!
- INSPIRE with examples of activities and mechanisms that really work
- EXPLORE where next for school-university partnerships...
Representatives from the 12 project of SUPI will be brought together to explore the following themes:
- Engaging school students with authentic research (including Extended Project Qualifications)
- Strategies for sustaining school-university partnerships
- Equipping researchers to engage
- Effective engagement beyond STEM
- Co-creation models for partnership working
Perfect for anyone who is new to, or looking to extend their school partnership working practices.
To find out more and to book, visit: https://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/events/reimagining-school-university-partnerships-supi-programme
If you're not familiar with the fantastic NCCPE website, I would: www.publicengagement.ac.uk - loads of tips, case studies and more events like this.
What to read next
1 September 2017
The National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) are hosting this free event for academics working with and/or training Community Researchers.
11 August 2017
The Royal Academy of Engineering’s Ingenious public engagement grants are now open for applications.