Event - School-University Partnerships - learn more
1 September 2017
Public Engagement - report Public Engagement - training
The School-University Partnerships Initiative (SUPI) was a four-year RCUK-funded programme to explore and improve the way Universities work in partnership with schools and colleges. This event is taking a look at the work of the initiative to share learning and inspire practice.
Join the National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement on Thursday 5 October, 10am - 4pm at Woburn House, London, for the "Reimagining School-University Partnerships: the SUPI programme" event that is designed to:
- SHARE learning and good practice from the RCUK School-University Partnerships Initiative (SUPI) - and beyond!
- INSPIRE with examples of activities and mechanisms that really work
- EXPLORE where next for school-university partnerships...
Representatives from the 12 project of SUPI will be brought together to explore the following themes:
- Engaging school students with authentic research (including Extended Project Qualifications)
- Strategies for sustaining school-university partnerships
- Equipping researchers to engage
- Effective engagement beyond STEM
- Co-creation models for partnership working
Perfect for anyone who is new to, or looking to extend their school partnership working practices.
To find out more and to book, visit: https://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/events/reimagining-school-university-partnerships-supi-programme
If you're not familiar with the fantastic NCCPE website, I would: www.publicengagement.ac.uk - loads of tips, case studies and more events like this.
What to read next
The National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) are hosting this free event for academics working with and/or training Community Researchers.
The Royal Academy of Engineering’s Ingenious public engagement grants are now open for applications.