The OxTALENT annual awards recognise members of the University who have made innovative use of digital technology to:
- Foster learning and academic practice at either undergraduate or postgraduate level;
- Develop more effective links between teaching and research; or
- Improve impact through outreach and public engagement.
The competition is open to all students and staff, and awards can be given either to individuals or to groups. In addition to the academic divisions, entries from the University's libraries, art galleries and museums, and from administrative and support staff are welcomed.
You can submit an entry yourself or nominate a colleague who has impressed you with their use of technology. You can also contact the OxTALENT competition committee to let them know about someone who could be approached, to encourage them to submit an entry. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes in each category
- First prize: £150 Amazon voucher
- Second prize: £75 Amazon voucher
- We also award honourable mentions to other high-quality entries at our discretion.
Deadline for entries is 27 April.
The awards ceremony will take place 13 June.
To find out more and enter visit their website.
What to read next
NERC are inviting applications for their 2018 Impact Awards. The awards will celebrate and reward NERC-funded researchers, as individuals or teams, whose work has had substantial impact on the economy and society either in the UK or abroad.