8th March 2017, 9.30am - noon
University Offices, Wellington Square
This workshop will provide an introduction to effective evaluation of Public Engagement with Research (PER) events and performances and will include:
- how to design and plan an effective and realistic evaluation
- identifying measurable outcomes and impacts
- an overview of evaluation methods
- sharing of evaluation tools and resources
- discussion of your evaluation challenges and top tips as a group
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for academics, researchers, research students and public engagement or impact facilitators that are developing, planning or running live events or performances to engage the public with research.
To register: Register Here
And finally, to note
This is a pilot workshop and as such we will be asking all participants to provide feedback on the workshop so we can improve this activity in the future.
What to read next
A new series of case studies looking at the public engagement activities and experiences of MPLS researchers at the Curiosity Carnival are being released monthly.
A series of free courses from introducing what public engagement is, through to making podcasts and using debate and dialogue.