Public Engagement with Research training - booking now open
12 October 2021
Public Engagement - training
Training sessions on a range of PER topics are available for free to researchers (including DPhil students) across MPLS and MSD
We have a number of free training courses available to help you learn about and develop your public engagement skills:
- Public engagement with research 101
- Telling stories that matter: communicating your research through story
- Putting stories to work
- Podcast your science
- Interviewing for Podcasts
- Podcasting one-to-one coaching sessions
- Methods for two-way, interactive public engagement
- Coming Soon: Oxford Sparks Science Communication Masterclass and Sparks Ambassadors
What to read next
28 September 2021
The Engage Conference from the National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement is taking place online from 1-2 December with the theme 'shaping ideas for change'.
From Michaelmas 2021, Oxford Sparks - the University's platform for digital science engagement - will be regularly creating and publishing live action video content. Would you like to share your research with others? Submit an expression of interest now!
12 August 2021
Lee McIntyre writing in Nature talks about how to go about engaging with science deniers and skeptics.