An introduction to enterprise and the researcher: What is it and how does it fit with my research?
A two-hour lunchtime workshop in which participants will explore:
- the attributes of an enterprising researcher and of an entrepreneur
- their own enterprising behaviour
- the opportunities to develop these attributes
- recognising enterprising behaviour in their own research environment
- how they can be enterprising in developing their career
Graduate research students and postdoctoral researchers.
NUMBER OF PLACES
Anne Miller, MPLS Division
19th October - 1200-1400
A1, D2, D3
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) provides a framework for planning and supporting the personal, professional and career development of graduate students and research staff. See the following for more details:
The Researcher Training Tool (click on Researcher Development)
Vitae (Vitae is a national organisation dedicated to realising the potential of researchers through supporting their professional and career development.)
Pleae book via the Researcher Training Tool (RTT).
For any queries please contact email@example.com
When registering for this course, please check our Terms and Conditions.