Making an Impact: innovation, enterprise and developing your ideas for funding
This four-day course for DPhil students and Early Career Researchers offers participants:
- greater understanding of how to communicate the impacts of their research and expertise;
- development of skills in problem solving, team working, and project management;
- understanding of the significance of Intellectual Property and Patents;
- understanding of how to research the needs and requirements of funders, stakeholders and industry partners;
- tools for working confidently and productively with business/industry and other partners;
- how to pitch successfully to fund projects.