Inkpath: the "fitbit" for your research career
8 March 2019
Training and development
Did you know that, as an Oxford researcher, you get a FREE licence to use Inkpath, and can take it with you when you leave? With Inkpath you can:
- Discover activities, resources and guidance from across Oxford, relevant to you.
- Adopt goals and pathways curated by the MPLS Division.
- Make your own plan of action.
- Spot gaps in your skills.
- Track any kind of activity - presentations, volunteering, teaching...
- ...and build up a skills profile that you can export and use for job applications.
- Questions? Ask us at email@example.com.
- Inkpath was developed at Oxford and we’d love to hear your suggestions, too!