Webinar: A Recipe for Evaluating Online Citizen Science, 8 June
6 May 2020
Public Engagement - training Training and development
8 June 2020
online via Zoom
This workshop will provide specific guidance on evaluating an online citizen science project to gather evidence of outcomes and impact and how to improve activities. The PER Team, Research Services, will take you step-by-step of how we planned and conducted an actual evaluation of the Planet Hunters citizen science project from The Zooniverse, that will enable you to adapt the methodology for your own citizen science project.
Join us to:
- Learn the key steps involved in planning an effective evaluation
- Find out how you could adapt the methodology and tools for your own citizen science project
- Explore real worked examples from the Planet Hunters evaluation
- Hear from guest speaker, Dr Grant Miller (Project Manager on The Zooniverse) on the benefits and learning gained from this evaluation
- Receive a digital copy of the new case study, Recipe for Evaluation: Online Citizen Science
This webinar is for researchers and engagement facilitators who are delivering online citizen science projects and would like to evaluate their activities.
To book your place on the webinar, please complete this registration form by the 2 June.