A unique opportunity to see the state-of-the-art in artificial intelligence and machine learning at one of the world’s great universities, and meet Oxford’s AI experts one-to-one. This event will show you the reality of AI today: what is possible and where the technology is going.
Please arrive for registration from 8:30am. Tea, coffee and breakfast snacks will be available.
- Professor Michael Wooldridge, Head of Department of Computer Science and leading expert on cooperating AI systems
- Professor Paul Newman, leader in robotic technology and autonomous systems, and co-founder of driverless car company Oxbotica (https://www.oxbotica.ai)
- Professor Andrew Zisserman, leading computer vision researcher and scientist at DeepMind
- Professor Mihaela van der Schaar, leading expert on AI in medicine and healthcare
- Professor Steve Roberts, Director of the Oxford-Man Institute, machine learning expert and co-founder of Mind Foundry (http://mindfoundry.ai)
- Professor Shimon Whiteson, machine learning expert and founder of Morpheus Labs (http://morpheuslabs.co.uk)
- Professor Sir Nigel Shadbolt, Professorial Research Fellow in Computer Science and chairman and co-founder of the Open Data Institute (https://theodi.org/).
- Professor Peter Donnelly, Professor of Statistical Science and Director of the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics and co-founder of Genomics Plc (http://www.genomicsplc.com/)
- Professor Paul Leeson, leading expert in cardiovascular medicine and co-founder of Ultromics (http://www.ultromics.com)
- Professor Niki Trigoni, leader in the field of intelligent and autonomous sensor systems and co-founder of Navenio (https://www.navenio.com/)
Further information and registration: https://www.ml.ox.ac.uk/