MPLS Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Fund Application – 2021-2022
This page displays the content of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Fund Application Form.
Name(s) and job title(s) of applicant(s)
Email and phone number
Project summary (100 words max)
Project details (1000 words max)
- What are the project aims? Please include the following information: (1) identify the need or issue being addressed, (2) the equality, diversity and inclusion element of the proposal, and (3) how the project is aligned with departmental, divisional, or University EDI related action plans and strategic priorities
- Describe the proposed activity, provide an outline of the project timeframe, and explain how it will be administered. Please identify whether the funding request is for a new activity, or to sustain an existing (or previously run) activity. If the proposal is to fund an existing/previous activity, please provide information on what has been done and its impact.
- What are the measurable outcomes and impact of the project? Please include information about any longer terms plans and sustainability of the project.
Have you approached your department or other sources for funding?
- If YES, please detail any other funding sources (including matched funding or contributions in kind) that you have received (or anticipate receiving) for this project:
- If NO, please explain why:
Please obtain signatures from the relevant Department Administrator(s) or Head(s) of Administration and Finance, AND Head(s) of Department to acknowledge that they have reviewed and approve of this proposal. Electronic signatures are permitted.
Head of Department:
Submit completed applications forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on 30 November 2021.