Disability and Neurodivergence Training and Development
In MPLS we offer a couple of training workshops specifically relating to disability and neurodivergence. These are titled:
- Supporting neurodivergent staff
- Support disabled staff (both visible and non-visible disabilities)
Both sessions are facilitated by people with lived experience. Sessions with a student focus are also being explored.
Alongside these specific sessions, there are a number of other training and awareness sessions offered by MPLS as part of our ED&I Training Programme, including
- ‘Being an effective bystander’
- ‘Creating an inclusive culture’
- ‘Intersectional allyship’
- 'Creating an inclusive research culture'
All of these (and more!) can be found on our MPLS ED&I Training Programme page, where you can also register for any sessions you are interested in.
For more information or to ask a question, get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.