Head of Research Support
Martin is Head of the Innovation & Business Partnerships and Research Support teams.
He is responsible for strategic planning in relation to research funding, research facilitation, research policy, and administration for the MPLS Division, including:
- Research strategy development, including research themes and research partnerships
- Research policy and implementation
- Major external research funding bids
- Overseeing internal research funding
- Research funder relationships
- Strategic planning for other research related areas, including innovation, knowledge exchange, impact, and open access
- Providing support for the Associate Head (Research) and Associate Head (Innovation)
He also oversees strategic activity around research innovation and business and industry partnerships.