GroWISE Nimble Negotiation Programme
Are you ready to master your negotiation skills and communicate your needs and expectations effectively? Get on board for a transformative journey, attainable through a unique interactive microlearning framework.
Join us for GroWISE Nimble Negotiation: a taster programme crafted via innovative user-generated skills development and microlearning framework in partnership with the Creo EdTech platform.
GroWISE Nimble Negotiation Programme enables you to develop practical negotiation skills and a robust deal-making strategy.
- 20-minute orientation workshop (online)
- 10x days of interactive microlearning that you can access at your own pace
- 1.5 hour user-generated content (UGC) workshop (online)
To maximise the programme's impact for YOU, you will have the opportunity to submit all your negotiation questions ahead of time and have them answered during the workshop.
What will be covered?
By the end of this programme you will be empowered to:
- Define negotiation.
- Determine what BATNA and ZOPA are.
- Explore the different negotiation approaches.
- Analyse loss aversion and risk aversion.
- Distinguish between implicit and explicit confidence.
- Examine the internal and external loci of control.
- Analyse cognitive distortions and their effects on negotiations.
- Develop robust strategies for negotiations.
When and how?
The programme will be kicked off with a 20-min orientation workshop on:
Tuesday, February 28th at 1pm GMT.
It will then be followed by a user-generated content (UGC) workshop on:
Tuesday, March 7th, 12.30 - 2.00 pm GMT.