The how, when and where
This programme is open to women in STEM from the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge, and women from industry partners who have been invited to apply. The programme takes place over two weekends, in order to help more women attend, and who often find taking time for courses in the working week difficult.
Applications for the 2020/21 programme will be open in the near future.
For now, please save the dates (below) and add to your diaries.
Weekend 1: Friday 26th – Sunday 28th February 2021, Egrove Park, Oxford.
Weekend 2: Friday 26th – Sunday 28th March 2020, The Moller Centre, Cambridge.
Please note that transport and accommodation is provided for the visiting University participants.
Over two workshop weekends, you will be immersed in a programme that will:
- Provide helpful tools and techniques to help you think through your chosen path
- Expand your knowledge of industry and collaborative research & development
- Highlight opportunities beyond academia
- Create a forum to meet women who are working within industry and academia
- Develop your networking, mentoring and leadership skills
The weekends cover four broad themes:
- Personal awareness and creativity - who am I and what are my values?
- Creating change and becoming a high impact collaborator
- Building my network, resources and toolkit
- Celebrating success and developing my strategy/next steps
Once you have been offered a place on the programme, you will be asked to confirm by payment of a £50 deposit.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND QUERIES:
If you have any questions about the RisingWISE programme, or to express your interest in joining future workshops, please email: email@example.com