The how, when and where
This programme is open to women in STEM from the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge, and women from industry partners who have been invited to apply. The programme takes place over 5 days (a mixture of Fridays and Saturdays) in order to help more women attend, and who often find taking time for courses in the working week difficult.
Applications for the 2020/21 programme are now open! Please check the dates and apply here.
Deadline for applications: Monday 30th November
Days 1 and 2: Friday 26th and Saturday 27th February 2021
Day 3: Saturday 20th March 2021
Days 4 and 5: Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th April 2021
Over the course of the 5 days, you will be immersed in a programme that will:
- Provide helpful tools and techniques to help you think through your chosen path
- Expand your knowledge of industry and collaborative research & development
- Highlight opportunities beyond academia
- Create a forum to meet women who are working within industry and academia
- Develop your networking, mentoring and leadership skills
The weekends cover five broad themes, building you a successful and strategic toolkit to take-away:
- Personal values and networking
- Value propositions
- Communicating your ideas
Once you have been offered a place on the programme, you will be asked to confirm by payment of a £50 deposit.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND QUERIES:
If you have any questions about the RisingWISE programme, or to express your interest in joining future workshops, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org