- What is the issue?
- Where are you with the issue right now?
- Where do you want to get to?
- What has been the effect of what you have done (if anything) to work on the issue so far?
- What assumptions are you making – about yourself? / about anyone else involved? / about what’s possible?
- If you had absolutely no constraints – what would you do?
- Imagine you have successfully addressed the issue. What does success look like?
- If you had a really wise friend, what would they say or do?
- What options do you have?
- Based on the ideas you have generated so far, what will you do?
- What is the first small step you will take?
Alison Trinder August 2020