Diversifying STEM Curriculum Project 2021 - Physics
View and download the full paper on 'The role of scientific apartheid in shaping colonial attitudes of British India's native intellectuals (PDF)'.
Click here to view a Zine with more information on Indian influences.
A series of podcasts have also been created:
- Introduction to the podcast series
- A recitation of the short story 'Palatak Toofan', by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose
- In conversation with Jagyoseni Mandal - exploring the story from an History of Science perspective
- In conversation with Sonia Contera - exploring the story from a Physics perspective
- In conversation with friends
If you are unable to access these documents or need to view them in a different format, please contact us: email@example.com