BIPOC STEM Network Objectives
The Network’s objectives are to:
- Create an inclusive social support group for People of Colour.
- Enhance the representation and experiences of People of Colour within the University of Oxford and beyond.
- Provide a safe environment where issues and experiences about race and inclusivity can be shared openly and constructively.
- Propose policy recommendations that serve to improve diversity and inclusivity within the University.
- Facilitate mentorship between more senior and junior members of the network