- Undergraduate Admissions Handbook - the main reference document to cover the operation of the Undergraduate Admissions process.
- Common Framework for undergraduate admissions - Outlines the key principles underlining the undergraduate admissions process.
- Contextual data - explains what contextual data on data is collected and how it is used.
- Graduate admissions and funding handbook - the main reference document to cover the operation of the Graduate Admissions process.
- Guidance on English language requirements and waivers from graduate admissions
- Template for recording all test waiver applications: Education Committee requires that English language test waivers are recorded and reported to the committee. Departments need to keep a record of all test waiver applications, all test waivers granted and the reasons for this, and report on these to the divisional office on an annual basis at the end of the admissions cycle using this template. The Graduate Office in the division will contact you in July.