- Undergraduate Admissions Handbook (SSO required) - the main reference document to cover the operation of the Undergraduate Admissions process.
- Common Framework for undergraduate admissions - Outlines the key principles underlining the undergraduate admissions process.
- Contextual data - explains what contextual data on data is collected and how it is used.
- Graduate admissions and funding handbook (SSO required) - the main reference document to cover the operation of the Graduate Admissions process.
- Guidance on English language requirements and waivers from graduate admissions