Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.


University advice for academic staff

Disability contacts: Across the collegiate University nominated staff work with the Disability Advisory Service to coordinate advice and support for students with disabilities. The University website for students with disabilities includes a list of disability contacts in the colleges and departments, for undergraduate students and graduate students.


If you are concerned about the welfare of a student you can seek help to ensure that support and treatment is provided as early as possible. It is important is to be able to recognise a problem, to know what options are available for help, and to recognise when to refer to an appropriate professional. Central University welfare services can provide expertise.