Innovation and Business Partnerships Team
Welcome to the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Innovation and Business Partnerships team.
The team brings a wide experience of working across technology sectors, government funding agencies and academia. We work closely with colleagues across the University, including the Development Office, Research Services and the technology transfer team at Oxford University Innovation.
For businesses we offer:
- gateway support to companies looking to work with Oxford’s world-leading researchers
For researchers we offer:
- the development and delivery of collaborative partnerships with government and business partners
- expert perspectives on early stage-research translation strategy
- advice, support and funding for research partnerships or exploitation projects
We can help leverage:
- EPSRC and STFC Impact Acceleration Accounts
- Industry-facing EPSRC schemes such a Prosperity Partnerships
- Innovate UK Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Oxford University Strategic Innovation Fund