Advanced presentation skills
PGRs and Research Staff who have experience of delivering presentations.
This session is for people who have experience of presentations and want to hone their skills.
- You will learn how to read a group, deal with difficult situations, use humour, match your presentation to the audience, and make an impact.
- You will learn how to get your message across so it is remembered.
- You will learn about timing and when you should deliver key messages.
- You will develop your self-awareness and understand its role in presenting.
By the end of this session you will understand more about:
- How to structure your presentation for impact.
- How your psychological state affects your presentation skills and how you can manage it.
- How to read a group and how to deal with difficult situations.
- How to deliver your presentation with more confidence.
NUMBER OF PLACES
DATE/TIME AND BOOKING INFORMATION
Information about the next scheduled course, and how to apply for a place, are in our course programme.
D2, D1, D3
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) provides a framework for planning and supporting the personal, professional and career development of graduate students and research staff.