Leadership in Action
Leadership in Action provides the opportunity for researchers to explore and develop their leadership skills. The course will look at relevant theory, and participants will be able to identify and develop their unique leadership style and receive feedback. This programme takes an experiential approach. It includes presentations on leadership theory, but for the most part researchers actively participate in the sessions and activities.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- develop an understanding of a range of leadership approaches
- understand how leaders impact others
- develop your own individual leadership style by both participating in and leading group activities
- benefit from reflection, feedback and peer-coaching activities
- identify how to apply leadership skills and style in your current role and beyond
NUMBER OF PLACES
Dr Justin Hutchence
DATE/TIME AND BOOKING INFORMATION
Information about the next scheduled course, and how to apply for a place, are in our course programme.
B2, C2, D1, D2
The Researcher Development Framework (RDF) provides a framework for planning and supporting the personal, professional and career development of graduate students and research staff.